"Przyrzekam, że jako doradca podatkowy będę wykonywać ten zawód kierując się dobrem swoich klientów, z całą sumiennością i rzetelnością, zgodnie z prawem, wiedzą i zasadami etyki zawodowej. Poznane w związku z wykonywaniem zawodu fakty i informacje zachowam w tajemnicy wobec osób trzecich."
Piotr Geliński graduated from the Law and Administration Faculty at Gdansk University in 2005. In 2007 he also qualified as a tax adviser. He has gained professional experience by working in law and tax offices for many years (since 2002 to 2009) and specializes in legal and tax services for companies, entrepreneurs and investors. Piotr Geliński is experienced in providing services to foreign Clients in Poland. References are available on request. Piotr Geliński has participated in many training courses and seminars organized in particular by Deloitte and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He also cooperates with a few professional legal and tax publishers.
Scope of services:
We provide services in the following scope:
- legal services for entrepreneurs, companies and investors;
- providing legal and tax opinions and analyses;
- examining legal and tax documents;
- preparing drafts of agreements and tax analyses of the agreements;
- analysis of the tax obligations and tax planning;
- preparing tax declarations and advising in this issue;
- advising on disputes with tax authorities and representation the clients during tax proceedings, including representation on the basis of powers of attorney;
- representation before administrative courts.
We render services in Polish and in English.
We apply clear rules of remuneration, adequate for the Client, which are agreed with the Client before starting cooperation. The standard hourly fee starts from PLN 150 plus VAT per hour. Initial meeting with the Client to arrange the field of cooperation or initial examining the Client's documents is free of charge.
For the Clients' convenience we have launched an on-line legal and tax advice service. The Client may obtain an answer to the legal or tax query by e-mail (also in English). After receiving the Client's query we contact her/him to confirm taking the case and to agree the remuneration. Obviously giving on-line legal advice is provided with confidentiality and responsibility rules. To make your inquiry please send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ul. Andersena 8B
83-110 Tczew, Poland
Tel. +48 502 944 780